Gmail is a new kind of webmail, built on the idea that email can be more intuitive, efficient, and useful. And maybe even fun. Gmail is a free POP3 and IMAP webmail service provided by Google. Gmail is most famous and advanced E-mail service Keep unwanted messages out of your inbox before they come to your inbox with Google's innovative technology.
1. Gmail Manager – Gmail manager help you to manage multiple Gmail accounts,receive new mail notifications, view unread messages right from your browser status bar. Now it’s easy to manage your all Gmail Account in one .
2. GmailThis : GmailThis! is an easy way to make a Gmail email without visiting mail.Google.com. Once you add the GmailThis! link to your browser's toolbar, emailing will be a snap. Or rather, a click. Clicking GmailThis! creates a mini-interface to Gmail repopulated with a link to the web page you are visiting, as well as any text you have highlighted on that page. Add additional text if you wish and then email or save as draft from within GmailThis!
3. Better Gmail : Better Gmail a Firefox extension come with best Greasemonkey user scripts for Gmail into a single package.All scripts copyright their original authors. Click on the script homepage in the About tab for help and more information. Better Gmail Only compatible with the new Gmail interface and it work with Firefox: 0.8 – 3.0.*
4. CustomizeGoogle : CustomizeGoogle is a Firefox extension that enhance Google search results by adding extra information (like links to Yahoo, Ask.com, MSN etc) and removing unwanted information (like ads and spam). All features are optional and easily configured.
5. Gspace : Gspace is a Firefox extension, similar to Gmail Drive on Windows Platform. You will need Firefox browser to enjoy Gspace, Gspace is the FON friendly site that provides FREE Online Storage to access your files everywhere. Gspace turns the 2GB of your Gmail account into free online storage. With Gspace you can manage unlimited Gmail accounts to store all type of files within its simple, user friendly interface.
6. Gmail Search : Search your Gmail account directly from the Firefox search bar. just put the name of the person in Firefox search bar and without open the Gmail in new window .
7. GcalQuickTab : GCalQuickTab makes it easy to switch between the two webapps in your browser by overriding the default behavior of the new Gmail/Google Calendar links that appear in the upper-left-hand corner of those sites.If the linked webapp is already open, then it brings that tab into focus instead of opening the webapp in a new window. You can also switch apps by using keyboard shortcuts: 'g' for Gmail and 'l' for Calendar.
8. GTDInbox : GTDInbox is an addon for Firefox that transforms Gmail into a powerhouse of productivity and manageability. GTDInbox gives you a better inbox.
9. DragDropUpload : Drop files into attachment boxes instead of browse for them or type in the filename. Drop multiple files and fill all the entries. In some websites it allows to add new upload files: in Gmail is possible to drop the files directly over the "Attach a file" link.
11. Gmail Super Clean : Greasemonkey script that will give GMail a fresh and clean look. Works with Firefox and Greasemonkey. Gmail Super Clean is a Greasemonkey script that renders a snazzy clean Gmail interface.
14. GMail Attachment Icons : Attachment icons in GMail is based on the GREAT Moktoipas script. Gmail allow you to change the default attachment icon (paper clip) to Word, Excel, images, pdf, zip, text and css file icons based on the filetype . it not just cute icon but it help you to sort attachment based on file types and minimize the risk of spamming and virus infected suspicious mails .
17. GmailDrive : Gmail Drive creates a virtual file system on top of your Google Gmail account and enables you to save and retrieve files stored on your Gmail account directly from inside Windows Explorer. Gmail Drive literally adds a new drive to your computer under the My Computer folder, where you can create new folders, copy and drag 'n' drop files into virtual Gmail Drive .