CodeRun is a browser-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE), CodeRun is a unique website that allows programmers to easily develop, test, deploy and publish code online, without requiring powerful hardware or complex software.
CodeRun is a web based Free online development platform based on the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2). Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers.
What can I do with CodeRun?
- Search the fastest growing collection of runnable code examples from within the IDE
- View, modify and run code without having to download it to your desktop
- Create new projects, or upload existing code online
- Edit code with syntax-coloring and code completion
- Compile managed code applications
- Debug client / server code with your browser
- Deploy applications to the cloud with a single click
- Manage your deployed websites and databases in the cloud
- Track code versioning with built-in SVN support
- Publish your own code links and allow others to branch from your code
Screenshot of CodeRun:
3.PHP code samples :