7 Web based File Managers written in php
if you looking for Free and powerful File Managers Based on php ready to use in your web projects and easy to customize, take a look at this list with Free and powerful File Managers using php . All File Management Based on php that allows you to preview, upload and modify files and folders via the browser.
Omnistar is a Easy to use web based PHP file manager that allow webmasters to setup secure online file storage. It give your users access to a document repository without using any additional software.
With Omnistar , you can easily create unlimited user accounts and give users custom permissions to various folders and files and also upload large files with a Java file upload tool.
Omnistar PHP file manager is very easy to use, so non-technical users can easily share and manage files online from anywhere, using only a web browser. it includes drag and drop uploading, progress bar view, version control, user email notification, and fully customized interface.
Demo: Omnista Demo
- browse your directories & files on the server like FTP server
- edit, copy, move (Drag&Drop), delete files from server
- search, upload and download files,
- create and extract archives,
- create new files and directories
PHP Navigator is a User friendly Window XP style web based file manager, written in PHP and AJAX. Easy to install and configure.
- User friendly Explorer style navigation and view. Fully customizable.
- Multi user support
- Advanced AJAX & DOM to avoid reloading of the full page.
- gzip deflate encoding gives you rocket speed data transfer!
- It inherits the color scheme of your window system. See the magic of css2!
- Thumbnail view for wbmp,jpg,png,gif.
- Right click context menu.
- Built in HTML editor, Code editor
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Download folder as zip.
- Extract zip archive to current folder.
- And the BEST OF ALL, it's FREE!!
Web File Manager is a web based application for file management written in PHP. File Manager enables easy files management and image previews. One of the main feature is undo/redo capabilities for all operations (delete, copy, move, pack, etc.) and also packing files into several archives types (zip, gzip, gz, tg, tgz).
- Internal clipboard manager
- History manager
- Image viewer
- Browse directories
- Easily Upload and Download
- Compress in several archives types (ZIP, TAR, GZ, TGZ)
- Copy and Move, Rename and Delete files
- New directory and file creation
Demo : Web File Manager Demo
FileRun is a web-based (PHP) file management system that allows you to manage files stored on your web server, through an innovative user-friendly (Ajax) interface. fileRun is 100% web based (PHP) file management system, a browser is the only thing a user will need for sending and receiving files .
There's nothing to download; you can easily access your documents or files from any computer with an Internet connection and a standard browser.
- user-friendly Ajax interface
- Download folders by zipping them on the fly!
- Uploads folders (without having to Zip and Unzip them).
- unlimited space for Uploads files of unlimited sizes, overcoming PHP upload limitation configuration directives.
- Easily manage files already existing in the file-system (No import required!).
Demo: fileRun Demo
Nexus is a cross-platform, Open-Source Web-Based File Management for Personal and Small Business Use. Nexus make Easy to Add, Modify, Delete and Organize files in a web-based application that manages information in robust, powerful and fast MySQL database.
With Nexus, you can add multiple files simultaneously using the mass upload control simply by dragging from your desktop onto the widget. All activity by all users is tracked along with source IP address, client browser and other information to give administrators a clear picture of how the application is being used .
Nexus required PHP 5.2.x or later and use MySQL 4 or later for database .
- Document Storage
- Document History
- File Access Control
- File type Awareness
- Mass File Management
Demo : Nexus Demo
QuiXplorer is a multi-user, web-based file-manager. It allows you to manage and/or share files over the internet, or an intranet.
You can easily Browse directories; showing names, file sizes, file types, modification times and permissions . Each user has his/her own settings, Administrators can easily manage authenticated users .