The popups fade in/out and dynamically size based on the loaded content if enabled. you can Easily customize the style of pop-ups fade in /out through the simple CSS .
It is very easy to use Tiny box, There is nothing to initialize, just start using the script with using there 6 parameter of Tiny box ;
- The HTML content for the box or the relative path to the AJAX source .
- A toggle (true/false or 1/0) if the content is loaded via AJAX .
- The width of the window (use 0 for auto).
- The height of the window (use 0 for auto)
- A toggle (true/false or 1/0) to animate the window.
- The time in seconds to wait before auto hiding the popup.
1. Advanced content came from an AJAX request :
3. Auto-Hide :