BIGACE – dynamic PHP and MySQL based Web CMS
BIGACE is a dynamic PHP and MySQL-based Web CMS. It is an easy-to-use multisite, Multilanguage and multiuser Web CMS, written in PHP/MySQL and Uses FCKeditor for HTML editing.
It is designed to provide you with all the features you need from a CMS while having an absolute minimal impact on the server’s resources. It helps you to reduce development costs and allows developers to write less code.
BIGACE is the next generation of CMS software, and best of all … it is and will always remain completely free! BIGACE required PHP 5.1 or greater and use MySQL 4.1 or more significant for the database. It is an open-source CMS released under GPL version 2 License.
- BIGACE is a multisite, Multilanguage and multiuser Web CMS.
- Modular and extensible
- Create SEO Friendly URLs
- Module & Template PHP API for unlimited expandability
- Fully-integrated WYSIWYG Editor.
- Complete backend access with object-orientated PHP API.
- Customizable templates and style sheets
- User and Permission management
- Content versioning
- Workflow, and many free Add-ons.
- Every page can use its template
- XHTML and CSS compliant
- Group-based permission system (content and admin functions)
- Pluggable Authentication backend (LDAP)
- customizable search via API
- Template supported for Administration panel
Demo: bigace Demo