DoPDF – Free PDF converter for Windows 7, Vista, XP
The application installs itself as a virtual PDF printer driver and you can easily access them from your Printers and Faxes list.
To convert any office document into PDF file, Simply select the doPDF printer instead of your regular printer and the document will be converted and saved as PDF document.
DoPDF is a free lightweight PDF converter which convert any printable document into PDF format.
With one click you can convert your Microsoft Excel, Word or PowerPoint documents or your emails and favorite web sites to PDF files.
DoPDF is very user-friendly application, you can easily convert any document into PDF format, Simply Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other software), choose Print and select PDF.
It will ask you where to save the PDF document. After converting you office document into PDF file. It will be automatically opened in your default PDF viewer.
- No Ghostscript or .NET – doesn’t require 3rd party programs to create PDF files (like Ghostscript)
- PDF converter free for both commercial and personal use.
- Easily installed on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- Customizable resolution – you can choose any resolution from 72 to 2400 dpi.
- Predefined/custom page sizes – choose a default page size (Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, …) or enter your own custom page size.
- Searchable PDFs – you can search for text within the generated PDF file
- Multi-language supported
Visit : dopdf.com