Create Interactive Wireframe Prototypes with iPlotz
iPlotz is an adobe AIR-based cross-platform web tool that allows you to create clickable, navigable interactive wireframes for prototyping websites and software applications.
The mockups created by iPlotz are clickable, navigable, so you can easily share with your clients, pages can be added, deleted, renamed, and easily exported as a png, jpg, or pdf.
Drag and drop components onto a resizable page, link them, or add hotspot links to other pages or external web pages.
Once your Mockup design is ready, You can easily invite others to give their feedback about your design and then manage the tasks for developers and designers to build the project.
- Simple, drag and drop interface. Built on Adobe AIR.
- clickable, navigable interactive wireframes for prototyping websites and software applications
- Upload, drag, and drop your own images onto a page.
- Export pages as png, jpg, or pdf.
- Invite others to comment on pages.
- Share editing rights with others on projects, so that they can modify wireframes too.
- Add tasks for project members to handle coding and design.