Fontifier – Create Own Handwriting Font for Web
It turns a scanned sample of your handwriting into a handwriting font that you can use in your word processor or graphics program, just like regular fonts such as Helvetica.
It’s a perfect solution for scrapbook users or journalists to create their font with a word processor or give your letters and memos a personal touch.
You can also create fonts containing pictures, symbols, or whatever takes your imagination. It uses a TrueType font, which can be easily installed and used on Windows or macOS X systems.
How does Fontifier work?
- First you have to Print your template from your Web browser, you should turn off your Web browser’s option to print headers and footers so that the template fits on one page.
- And then Draw your own characters on the template to create font. Leave some margin around each character; don’t draw up to the edge of each cell.
- And then Scan your template at a resolution of 72 dpi, 75 dpi, or 100 dpi. Save it as an image file. Recommended formats are GIF, JPEG, PNG, or TIFF.
- After creating image file, give a name for the font (up to 24 characters) and upload to Fontifier server to create your own font.
- Preview and then buy your font.
- download your font.