Marko is an HTML language for building dynamic and reactive user interfaces. Any valid HTML is valid Marko, but Marko extends the HTML language to support building advanced applications in a declarative way.
- Extend HTML language to develop advanced, dynamic, and reactive User interfaces.
- Support processive rendering
- Code elimination
- improve performance on both sides. You write your code once, optimizing it for both the server and browser.
- Provide support for many code editors like VSCode editor
- Highly Scalable
- Marko is powering high-traffic websites like eBay.com
3 Angular – Modern Web developer Platform
- Easily build apps for any deployment target. For web, mobile web, native mobile, and native desktop.
- Speed & performance
- Incredible tooling
- From prototype through global deployment, Angular is used everywhere.
- Reliability and security
- Up-to-date Documentation
- HTML first Components
- Ember routes respect URLs while layering in extra functionality
- Ember Data is a powerful data management tool that comes with Ember apps by default.
- Auto tracking
- Zero configuration apps
- Declarative Bindings
- Automatic UI refresh
- Dependency Tracking
- Free and Open source
- Small and lightweight (66 kb minified)
- Fully Documented
6 Todo MVC
7 Spine Lightweight MVC library
- A simple and lightweight framework
- Focus on web application architecture and design.
- Spine’s architecture complements patterns such as de-coupled components and CommonJS modules, markedly helping with code quality and maintainability.
8 Vue.js Progressive Framework
Vue.js is a progressive framework for building user interfaces. It is designed from the ground up to be incrementally adoptable and can easily scale between a library and a framework depending on different use cases. It consists of an approachable core library that focuses only on the view layer and an ecosystem of supporting libraries that helps you tackle complex in large Single-Page Applications.
- Support all browsers that are ES5-compliant.
- Progressive framework
- focuses on the view layer only
- Custom Elements
- Scoped Styles
- Reactive Properties
- Declarative Templates
- Simple and Fast
- Small, lightweights
- interoperable & future-ready
Traditional Flux architecture is built with ImmutableJS data structures.
- Singular Application
- Powerful Functional Dataflow
12 Riot – Component-Based UI library
Riot is a simple component-based UI library. It brings custom components to all modern browsers. It is designed to offer you everything you wish the native web components API provided.
- Component-based UI library
- Performant and predictable
- Close to standards
- Powerful and modular ecosystem.