Create Tree-style tab bar in Firefox
Tree Style Tab is a Firefox add-ons that allow you to create tree-style tab bar, like a folder tree of Windows Explorer in your Firefox browser . When you opened new tabs from links are automatically attached to the parent tab. If you often use many tabs, it will help your web browsing because you can understand relations of tabs.
The main idea behind Tree Style Tab is that you can keep track of the relations of your open tabs to each other so you can always follow the breadcrumb trail back to where you started. It allow you to create Collapsable /expandable sub trees to easily organize your too many tabs. When you close a tab which has collapsed sub tree, all of tabs in the sub tree will be closed only one action. You can also change the position of Tree style tabs from left side to right side and Top to Bottom.
- Vertical tab bar cab be shown/hidden automatically.
- You can open new tab between existing tabs, dropping link or URL string there.
- New child tab can be opened automatically from the location bar, if the website is same to the current tab’s.
- A link can be loaded in new child tab automatically if it is to a different website. If you wish, you can load any link in new child tab.
- You can save/restore the tree of tabs over sessions, by Session Manager or other session-management addons.
- Drag and drop is available to modify relations of tabs and to rearrange. The behavior seems to be like "layer tree " of Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop.
- If you focus to the tab bar, Ctrl-Up/Down/Right/Left can be used to modify tree.
- Tab bar can be moved to left side, right side, top, or bottom. Horizontal tree is also available.