GPush – iPhone Push Notifications for your Gmail Account
GPush is a iPhone Push Notifications for your Gmail Account. it will send you a push notification whenever a new email arrives in your inbox.
GPush is very easy to use you just need to enter your Gmail account information into GPush application and then decide how you want to be notified of new email. You never have to open the app again after that.
With GPush, iPhone user can choose how to be notified of new email. Your options include having the phone vibrate, ring, display the email message on the standby screen just like an SMS, or simply have the GPush icon show how many new messages are unread.
it’s actually using Gmail’s standard IMAP idle function (but on the developer Tiverias’ servers), so there’s a slight delay between the mail hitting your inbox and the notification getting pushed from them to your phone. But the 10-30 seconds, which should be widely acceptable for most users.
- SSL Security Certificate used to ensure password security for GPush users
- Ability to see emails on the standby screen just like text messages
- Improved battery life: GPush uses less battery since it relies on push notifications rather than data fetching ("pulling")
- Set it and Forget it: All you have to do is download the app and decide how you want to be notified of new email. You never have to open the app again after that.
- Instantly receive Gmail new message notifications on the iPhone
GPush iPhone App Video Review :