NeoOffice – full-featured set of office applications for Mac OS X
NeoOffice is a full-featured set of office applications for Mac OS X . The concept of office applications for Mac OS X is based on the OpenOffice.org office suite.
It’s an open source set of office applications for Mac OS X which contain various useful office application such as word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, drawing, and database programs it also offer various useful native Mac features so you can import, edit, and exchange files with other popular office programs such as Microsoft Office.
NeoOffice is one of the most stable office suites for Mac OS X and is specially designed for fulfilled the unique needs of Mac users by taking the features in Sun Microsystems’ OpenOffice.org office suite and adding improvements in NeoOffice such as:
- Extremely stable Mac OS X code that has been in daily use by hundreds of thousands of NeoOffice users since 2003
- Significant speed improvements to the Open Office.org code
- Fast, free, and friendly support for all Mac users
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard support
- Native file locking support for local and networked volumes