Open Source Zoomable User Interfaces (ZUIs) – OpenZoom
OpenZoom is a open source core framework for creating zoomable user interfaces.
The OpenZoom core framework is built on top of the Adobe Flash Platform and provides custom components that can be used either in Flash or Flex that enables you to easily build powerful applications which use zooming capabilities and multiscale images.
- Full screen support
- Mouse navigation (click to zoom in and Shift-click to zoom out)
- Mouse wheel support in all browsers (scroll to zoom)
- Keyboard navigation (Pan with W, S, A, D or arrow keys, Zoom with + / – or I and O, Show All with H, Full screen with F.)
- Context Menu support
- Standards-compliant Flash embed through SWFObject .
- 6 templates — Normal / Full screen: black, gray and white.
- Lightweight Zoomable User Interfaces ( Just 40KB).
The component has built-in support for keyboard / mouse activities & supports Deep Zoom, Zoomify & OpenZoom images.