PDFsharp – ASP.NET library for processing PDF
PDFsharp is the Open Source library that easily create PDF document from any ASP.NET Language. With PDFsharp you can create new PDF documents with text, lines, curves, images ,etc… you can easily modify, merge, and split existing PDF files or incorporate pages from existing PDF files into new PDF documents!
PDFsharp use either GDI+ or WPF to create PDF Documents from text, lines, curves, images or any ASP.NET Language . it very useful tools for people who want to save and convert there all ASP.NET document into PDF for sharing with friends and office colleagues.
PDFsharp, which is written completely in C#, includes MigraDoc lite which gives you more functionality like dealing with a document consisting of sections, paragraphs, tables, charts. PDFsharp is tested with .NET 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005 and with .NET 2.0/3.0 and Visual Studio 2008.
- Creates PDF documents from any .Net language.
- Easy to understand object model to compose documents
- One source code for drawing on a PDF page as well as in a window or on the printer
- Modify, merge, and split existing PDF files into new PDF documents!
- Images with transparency (color mask, monochrome mask, alpha mask)
- Newly designed from scratch and written entirely in C#
- The graphical classes go well with .Net
- preview of XPS to PDF converter
PDFsharp is Open Source library Released under the MIT license. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_License).