ProcessMaker – Simplifying your Workflows
ProcessMaker is a Web-based, AJAX-enabled Open Source business process management (BPM) and workflow Software specially designed for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) and organizations to automate document intensive, approval-based processes across various systems including finance, HR, and operations.
it include easy-to-use tools which allow you to design forms, create documents, assign roles and users, create routing rules and send alerts .
That allows business managers and process experts to model and automate everyday processes, increasing transparency and radically reducing paperwork.
- A flexible, responsive tool that integrates with existing systems and databases.
- Easy-to-use AJAX interface for simple process creation and instant preview.
- Drag-and-drop, browser-based interface, which requires no prior programming experience.
- Management of users, groups, forms, documents, messages and alerts with the click of a button.
- Workflow maps in a graphical interface with drag-and-drop objects.
- Coded in PHP, using Smarty templates, Propel database connectivity, and ProcessMaker’s custom Gulliver development framework.
- Custom output documents in PDF or DOC formats, created in a WYSIWYG page editor.
- Triggers with optional PHP code to perform complex calculations and advanced functionality.
ProcessMaker is available for installation on your servers, and runs on the LAMP or WAMP stacks.If you wish to install ProcessMaker, the following dependencies are required:
- MySql version 5.0.22
- PHP version 5.1.6