TaskCard – Desktop Task management tool for Mac OS X
TaskCard is a simple and visual way to organize your tasks and thoughts into to-do lists. Like sticky notes on the desktop.
TaskCards can be posted and organized in different sizes and colors around your desktop to help you remember important things or keep lists for projects.
TaskCard is also a to-do lists application which allow you set due dates for your tasks so you can keep on track and on time.
TaskCard completely different from the other to-do lists and task management applications for OS X because it unique card-based interface allow you to organize your tasks visually and spatially around your desktop.
TaskCard is suitable for people like you and me who are always keeping little pieces of paper with check lists all over our desk and TextEdit files clogging up the Documents and Desktop folder on our Mac.
- Mac OS X 10.5 Intel
- Mac OS X 10.5 PPC
- Move around tasks to arrange order, create trees (sub-tasks) and drag to other cards.
- “Sheets” which allow you to group cards into projects that can be switched around easily.
- Never in the way. Fades in when you click it’s icon and out when applications are changed.
- Quickly set due dates and see which tasks are overdue.
- Full of handy one-key shortcuts so you don’t have to always use the mouse.
- Unique totally custom interface like no other application for Mac OS X.
- Customize the appearance of cards.
- 100% Unicode savvy which supports other languages besides English.