Website Baker – PHP-based open source Content Management System
Website Baker is a PHP-based open source Content Management System specially designed for users to produce websites easily.
Website Baker is a perfect CMS Solution for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), associations, organizations and schools, and any individual who want to create their websites.
It has many new features: Droplets and the basic JQuery Framework are part of the Core.
- Easy to use interface
- support of multilingual websites
- uses of captcha to help prevent spam.
- WYSIWYG editor
- Multi-level, multi-sectioned, modulated page support
- Simple file/media management section
- Template-based front-end, which can customize per-page
- Multiple users and multiple group logins.
- High-level control with a Group-based permissions system.
- User sign-up, login, and password recovery abilities.
- The ability for customized time zone, language, date format, time format, and display name per user.
- it’s a free
- fresh, and modern architecture
- Total freedom
Website Baker is Open-Source software released under the GNU General Public License, and it requires PHP v4.1 or higher and uses MySQL 3.2.3 or higher for the database.
You will also need FTP access to where Website Baker is to be installed and any decent FTP program to upload files with.
Demo: Website Baker Live demo