Website Baker – PHP-based open source Content Management System
Website Baker is a PHP-based open source Content Management System specially designed for users to produce websites with ease.
Website Baker is a perfect CMS Solutions for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) , associations, organizations and schools and any individual who want to create their own websites.
It comes with a lot of new features : Droplets and the basic JQuery Framework are part of the Core.
- Easy to use interface
- support of multilingual websites
- use of captcha to help prevent spam.
- WYSIWYG editor
- Multi-level, multi-sectioned, modulated page support.
- Simple file/media management section
- Template based front-end, which can be customized per-page.
- Multiple user and multiple group login.
- High-level control with Group-based permissions system.
- User sign-up, log-in, and password recovery abilities.
- Ability for customized time zone, language, date format, time format, and display name per-user.
- it’s an free
- fresh and modern architecture
- Total freedom
Website Baker is Open-Source software released under the GNU General Public License and it required PHP v4.1 or higher and use MySQL 3.2.3 or higher for database.
You will also need FTP access where Website Baker is to be installed to and any decent FTP program to upload files with.
Demo : Website Baker Live demo