Zikula – Free open source application framework
Zikula is a multilingual and W3C HTML standard compliant Web Application Toolkit, that use to create robust, secure, interactive and editable websites and Powerful web based applications.
Zikula is a secure and stable, and is able to work in high-volume environments with ease. for Developer; it provides a standard API based on an object oriented structure and extensive documentation to allow for easy extension of your web site’s functionality through modules and blocks, with support for CSS style sheets.
- Easy, step-by-step graphical installer
- Web-based administration panel so there is no need for FTP access for daily site management
- User registration and permissions system
- Completely extensible through additional modules
- Support for fully HTML templated modules allowing the webmaster to change content display through simple HTML and without modifying the application code.
- Easy to use and flexible theme system to control Site look/feel.
- Built in caching increases the speed of your web site
- Short-URLs Support.
- Multilingual supported
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get Editor) Compatibility
- Credits automatically list the credits for the functionality you install.
- Autolinks automatically link keywords to a predefined URL.
Demo: Zikula Demo